MOBIS (Mission-Oriented Business Integrated Services)
It is a General
Services Administration (GSA) schedule available as a
contracting mechanism for all federal agencies of the United
States Government to enable streamlined procurement from pre-qualified
Under MOBIS Government purchasers can place task orders with pre-qualified
vendors at pre-negotiated labor prices, with no need to review
and justification requirements. Contracting can be completed in
Effective June 15, 2006, BG Consulting was awarded a
MOBIS contract (GS-10F-0305S) to provide a range of professional services
that include Consulting, Facilitation, and Surveying. Below is our basic
||June 15, 2006 to June 14, 2011
|Special Item Numbers (SIN):
||874-1, 874-2, 874-3.
|SIN 874-1: Consulting Services - Diagnostic
• Expert advice, assistance, guidance, or
counseling in support of agencies’ mission oriented business
• Studies, analyses, and reports documenting any proposed
developmental, consultative, or implementation efforts.
SIN 874-2: Facilitation Services - Promoting inclusive
• Facilitation and related decision
support services for agencies engaged in collaboration
efforts, working groups, or integrated product, process, or
• Problem-solving techniques to help agencies define and
refine agendas and resolve disputes.
• logistical meeting/conference support when performing
technical facilitation; convening and leading large and
small group briefings and discussions; providing a draft for
the permanent record; recording discussion content and
enabling focused decision-making; and preparing draft and
final reports for dissemination.
SIN 874-4: Survey Services - Data gathering
• Expert consultation, assistance, and
deliverables associated with all aspects of surveying within
the MOBIS context.
• Planning survey design sampling, survey development,
pretest/pilot surveying, and defining and refining the
• Survey database administration, assessing reliability and
validity of data, determining proper survey data collection
methodology, and administering surveys.
Specifically at BG Consulting we are able to assist U.S.
federal government agencies in the following areas:
1. Due diligence of projects in developing
countries receiving aid.
2. Business climate assessment of developing countries receiving
3. Commercial, Tax, Customs, Anticorruption, Trade, Investment and
Dispute Resolution legal reforms of developing countries
4. Institutional development upon implementation of Commercial,
Tax, Customs, Anticorruption, Trade, Investment and Dispute Resolution
legal reforms of developing countries receiving aid.
5. Training of public officers in issues pertaining
implementation of legal reforms.
information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules, click on
the FSS Schedule link at
More information on our contract can be obtained at the
Advantage! web site by writing in either BG Consulting or our
contract number. You can also contact us at:
121 S. Alfred St, 2nd Floor
Alexandria Va, 22314
Telephone: 703-535-7577, ext: 102
Back to top